RETAIL AND LEISURE BIDS COME TOGETHER TO CREATE
A SINGLE ENTITY – NOTTINGHAM BID
THE BID: A CLEAR VISION
For retail and leisure, this BID really is all about creating a full and engaging experience of Nottingham that's second to none. the combined BID has a clear vision to do this.
Our vision is:
"To contribute to making Nottingham the shopping and leisure destination of choice in the East Midlands, maximise the city's full trading potential and enhance its national reputation."
Every project delivered by the BID will aim to make Nottingham:
'A Destination of Choice'
- Attracting people from a wider catchment area and giving them an experience that compels them to return
- Promoting the depth and scale of the retail and leisure offer, including the city's specialists and independent
'Ahead of the Competition'
- Delivering seasonal marketing, promotions and events - aimed at driving up visitor numbers and spend
'An Unbeatable Visitor Experience'
- Improving standards of cleanliness
- Improving access and signage, with particular emphasis on transport and parking
- Implementing and extending projects which target retail and leisure issues including delivering strong crime prevention and safety measures across the city centre.
Please find below the new combined Nottingham BID Delivery Plan for 2013 and beyond:
To contact a member of the BID team email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0115 988 1441.