Hannah talks us through her favourite skin care gift sets. From Secret Santa ideas all the way through to dog friendly items, you could quite easily buy for the entire family in Kiehl's this Christmas.
These mini treats are perfect winter hydrators for all skin types which make them the perfect gift set for Secret Santa.
• Herbal Infused Micellar Water is a quick and easy way to remove make up, dirt and oil without the need for rinsing
• Mint Lip Balm is a favourite of the teams and help protect the lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
• Ultra Facial Balm is great to boost skins hydration it melts onto the skin leaving it softer and soothed
This gift is packed with customer favourites. The stunning limited edition holiday packaging designed by Helsinki makes it all the more special. A great gift for someone in need of some well-deserved pampering this Christmas.
• The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a Kiehl’s icon and great to give the skin a radiance boost while you sleep.
• Ultra Facial Cream offers hydration yet a light weight texture which sits beautifully under make up.
• The festive flavoured Cranberry Lip Balm is perfect to protect in the cold winter weather.
• Additional complementary treats include Midnight Recovery Cleansing Oil and Crème De Corps Body Lotion.
A great gift which is sure to give his skin a real energy boost throughout the colder seasons.
• The Facial Fuel Face Wash is a customer favourite with its invigorating ingredients to refresh and awaken the skin.
• Facial Fuel Moisturiser helps to re energise and revive the look of tired skin giving it a healthy appearance.
• The Smooth glider Shave Cream is great to ensure a precise shave and protect from razor bumps.
So we say dogs really are a man’s best friend… The Cuddly Coat Range is gentle enough for Dogs coats, face and skin and the perfect treat for Christmas. It works to effectively remove dirt, debris and odour leaving a light clean scent for your fluffy friend to enjoy.
Shampoo - £19.00
Cleansing Spritz - £12