Nottingham City Transport reduce its service to core routes following government advice for the public to stay indoors.
Following the latest announcements from the prime minister urging people to stay indoors unless absolutely necessary, Nottingham City Transport have taken the decision to reduce its normal service to core routes only. The transport company are also requesting that users of the remaining services use exact change only as drivers will no longer be able to exchange any cash by hand. You can take a look at the full list of core routes below.
South Notts 1 – Nottingham, Wilford Lane, Clifton Lane, Gotham, East Leake and Loughborough
Green 6 – City, West Bridgford and Edwalton
Green 10 – City, Loughborough Road, Wilford Hill and Ruddington
Brown 17 – City, Hucknall Road, City Hospital and Bulwell
Pathfinder 26 – Nottingham, Gedling, Burton Joyce, Lowdham and Southwell
Lilac 27 – City and Carlton
Pink 28 – City, Ilkeston Road, Beechdale and Bilborough
Orange 35/A – City, Derby Road, QMC and Wollaton Vale
Orange 36 – City, Derby Road, QMC, Beeston and Chilwell
Blue 39 – City, Thorneywood Mount and Carlton Valley
Blue 41 – City and St Ann’s
Red 43 – City, Sneinton Dale and Bakersfield
Red 44 – City, Sneinton Hermitage, Colwick, Netherfield and Gedling
Sky Blue 45 – City, Mapperley and Gedling
Navy 49X – City, Queens Drive and Boots Beeston
Lime 58 – City, Sherwood and Arnold
Yellow 68, 69 – City, Sherwood Rise, Basford, Bulwell and Snape Wood
Turquoise 77 – City, Alfreton Road, Aspley Lane and Strelley
Turquoise 79/B – City, Alfreton Road, Nuthall Road, Broxtowe and Bulwell
Purple 89 – City, Sherwood, City Hospital, Bestwood Park and Rise Park
As of Sunday 5th April, additional buses have been added to NCT services. Please see the changes below.
•Earlier buses on the 1 (Clifton-City), 26, 35 and 79
• Green 6 will serve Lings Bar Hospital on a small number of morning journeys (05:30, 06:30, 07:30 from City) and provide two return afternoon journeys (18:22, 19:22)
• Orange 35 will run to and from Bilborough, Strelley and Bulwell on alternate journeys for most of the daytime, with earlier and later buses too.
• Navy 48X has been added to the core network for The Meadows and Clifton, with a bus that arrives in the City for 05:30. Buses will be hourly until approx. 18:30 from City.
• Ring Road service 53 will have three key early morning journeys introduced (including Sundays). This will be the 05:13 and 06:09 from Clifton (starting at The Dip) and the 06:10 from Arnold.
• There are also timetable changes on Orange 36 (early morning before 6am) and Turquoise 77 (all day).
Whilst we all know lockdown is necessary to keep our loved ones safe, there’s no escaping the fact that it can be pretty boring at times; not to mention the impact it can have on your mental health....